London water works, 1898 J.M. Moore, C.E.
About this Item
- London water works, 1898 J.M. Moore, C.E.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Moore, J. M., C.E. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/nr95018331 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|nr95018331
- [London, Ont. : s.n., 1898?]
- 1 map : col. ; on sheet 34 x 52 cm
- Shows water mains.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Water-pipes Ontario London Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85145588
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- London (Ont.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79018544 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79018544
- Map Data
- Scale [1:24,000]. 2,000 ft. to 1 in. (W 81°20'17"--W 81°12'10"/N 43°00'47"--N 42°57'26").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 24000 W0812017 W0811210 N0430047 N0425726
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 8480 x 5712
- File Size
- 3 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"London water works, 1898 J.M. Moore, C.E.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-002966989/39015091910904. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed: June 28, 2022.
- Brief citatation
University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. UM Clark Library Maps. Accessed: June 28, 2022.