- Title marc245
- Map of the United States road from Ohio to Detroit as lately located by Messrs. A. Edwards, S. Vance and Philu E. Judd (the last of whom died before the survey was completed), commissioners appointed by the president of the U.S. agreeable to act of Congress / drawn by J. Farmer of Detroit, 1825.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Farmer, John, 1798-1859.
- Added Entry - Personal Name marc700
- Edwards, A.
- Vance, S.
- Judd, Philu E.
- Published marc260
- [Mich. : s.n.,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : photocopy ; 21 x 79 cm
- Note marc500
- Prime meridian: Washington.
- Oriented with north toward the upper right.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term marc650
- Roads Michigan Wayne County Maps.
- Roads Michigan Monroe County Maps.
- Roads Ohio Lucas County Maps.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Wayne County (Mich.) Maps.
- Monroe County (Mich.) Maps.
- Lucas County (Ohio) Maps.
- Lower Peninsula (Mich.) Surveys Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [ca. 1:150,000] not "1 mile to an inch" (W83°34'--W82°53'/N42°23'--N41°20').
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 150000 W0833400 W0825300 N0422300 N0412000
- Local note marc590
- CLRAR: Accession No. 102216
1317 images/descriptions are openly available.
This map is in the public domain. Please attribute access and use of this digitized map to the Stephen S. Clark Library, University of Michigan Library.
- Add to Portfolio