- Title marc245
- A geological map of the United States.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Hinton, John Howard, 1791-1873.
- Added Entry - Corporate Name marc710
- I.T. Hinton & Simpkin & Marshall.
- Published marc260
- London : I. T. Hinton & Simpkin & Marshall,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : hand col. ; 24 x 38 cm
- Note marc500
- Relief shown by hachures.
- "Engraved & printed by Fenner, Sears & Co."
- Detached map 15 from the atlas to "The history and topography of the United States" ed. by John Howard Hinton.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term marc650
- Geology United States Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [ca. 1:15,200,000] (W 135°07'00"--W 53°23'00"/N 54°31'00"--N 25°00'00")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 15200000 W1350700 W0532300 N0543100 N0250000
- Local note marc590
- Accession no. 3073.
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio