London, 1843 drawn & engraved from authentic documents & personal observations by B.R. Davies.
About this Item
- London, 1843 drawn & engraved from authentic documents & personal observations by B.R. Davies.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Davies, Benjamin Rees. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/nr2001020850 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|nr2001020850
- Added Entry - Corporate Name
- Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge (Great Britain) http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n50074973 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n50074973
- London : Chapman & Hall, 1843.
- 1 map : col. ; 39 x 64 cm.
- "Published Nov. 1, 1843 under the superintendence of the Society for the Difussion of Useful Knowledge."
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- London (England) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008116061
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:20,000] (W 0°11'38"--W 0°00'32"/N 51°32'56"--N 51°28'44").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 20000 W0001138 W0000032 N0513256 N0512844
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 11480 x 6784
- File Size
- 14 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
- In public portfolios
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"London, 1843 drawn & engraved from authentic documents & personal observations by B.R. Davies.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-002864317/39015091186885. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 03, 2022.