- Title marc245
- Washington and vicinity, Maryland-District of Columbia-Virginia H.M. Wilson, geographer in charge ; topography by J.D. Hoffman ... [et al.] and U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Main Entry - Corporate Name marc110
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Added Entry - Personal Name marc700
- Wilson, Herbert M. (Herbert Michael), 1860-1920.
- Hoffman, J. D.
- Added Entry - Corporate Name marc710
- U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Published marc260
- [Washington?] : U.S. Geological Survey,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : col. ; 46 x 69 cm
- Note marc500
- Relief shown by contours. Contour interval 20 ft.
- "Surveyed in 1885-86 and 95-97."
- Text, "Description of the topographic map of the United States," on verso.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Washington Metropolitan Area Maps.
- Washington Metropolitan Area Maps, Topographic.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale 1:62,500 (W 77°15'--W 76°45'/N 39°00'--N 38°45').
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 62500 W0771500 W0764500 N0390000 N0384500
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio