Washington and vicinity, Maryland-District of Columbia-Virginia H.M. Wilson, geographer in charge ; topography by J.D. Hoffman ... [et al.] and U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
About this Item
- Washington and vicinity, Maryland-District of Columbia-Virginia H.M. Wilson, geographer in charge ; topography by J.D. Hoffman ... [et al.] and U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- Geological Survey (U.S.) http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80092173 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80092173
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Wilson, Herbert M. (Herbert Michael), 1860-1920. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n85188635 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n85188635
- Hoffman, J. D. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n88080622 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n88080622
- Added Entry - Corporate Name
- U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79066403 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79066403
- [Washington?] : U.S. Geological Survey, 
- 1 map : col. ; 46 x 69 cm
- Relief shown by contours. Contour interval 20 ft.
- "Surveyed in 1885-86 and 95-97."
- Text, "Description of the topographic map of the United States," on verso.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Washington Metropolitan Area Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008117394
- Washington Metropolitan Area Maps, Topographic. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85145387
- Map Data
- Scale 1:62,500 (W 77°15'--W 76°45'/N 39°00'--N 38°45').
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 62500 W0771500 W0764500 N0390000 N0384500
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 13256 x 9080
- File Size
- 12 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Washington and vicinity, Maryland-District of Columbia-Virginia H.M. Wilson, geographer in charge ; topography by J.D. Hoffman ... [et al.] and U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-002701243/39015091897986. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 03, 2022.