About this Item
- Afrique 1839
- [Paris : s.n., 1839?]
- 1 map : hand col. ; 29 x 39 cm
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Outline color only.
- Probably from: Atlas universel de geographie physique, politique, ancienne & moderne by A.H. Brué.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Africa Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85001569
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:30,000,000] (W 30°--E 60°/N 40°--S 35°).
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 30000000 W0300000 E0600000 N0400000 S0360000
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 9304 x 5888
- File Size
- 3 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Afrique 1839". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-002612737/39015091916091. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 08, 2022.