Johnson's Michigan and Wisconsin / by Johnson and Ward.
About this Item
- Johnson's Michigan and Wisconsin / by Johnson and Ward.
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- Johnson and Ward. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n83232736 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n83232736
- [New York : Johnson and Ward, 1862?].
- 1 map : hand colored ; 44 x 57 cm.
- Prime meridians at Greenwich and Washington.
- Includes view of Straits of Mackinaw.
- Probably detached from an atlas by Alvin J. Johnson, no. 45-46.
- In upper left margin: 45.
- In upper right margin: 46.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Michigan Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80046126 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80046126
- Wisconsin Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008117454
- Map Data
- Scale approximately 1:1,550,000; (W 92°58'00"--W 81°57'00"/N 47°46'00"--N 41°37'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 1550000 W0925800 W0815700 N0474600 N0413700
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 10584 x 7368
- File Size
- 9 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Johnson's Michigan and Wisconsin / by Johnson and Ward.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-002603202/39015091879984. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed January 30, 2023.