A new pocket plan of the cities of London & Westminster with the borough of Southwark, comprehending the new buildings and other alterations to the year 1790.
About this Item
- A new pocket plan of the cities of London & Westminster with the borough of Southwark, comprehending the new buildings and other alterations to the year 1790.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Faden, William, 1749-1836. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80050360 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80050360
- London : Willm. Faden, [1790?]
- 1 map : hand col., dissected and mounted on cloth ; 43 x 87 cm., folded in case 20 x 13 cm.
- Label on case reads: London, engrav'd & sold by W. Faden, (successor to the late Mr. Jefferys) Charing Cross.
- "Printed for Willm. Faden, Geographer to the King, Charing Cross, London.
- Includes lists of parishes.
- Very little color.
- Dissected into 20 sections.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- London (England) Maps Early works to 1800. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79005665 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79005665
- Westminster (London, England) Maps Early works to 1800. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80153126 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80153126
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:10,000] (W 0°09'49"--W 0°02'22"/N 51°32'01"--N 51°29'36").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 10000 W0000949 W0000222 N0513201 N0512936
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 15264 x 7584
- File Size
- 16 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"A new pocket plan of the cities of London & Westminster with the borough of Southwark, comprehending the new buildings and other alterations to the year 1790.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-002601354/39015091186810. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed: July 3, 2022.
- Brief citatation
University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. UM Clark Library Maps. Accessed: July 3, 2022.