- Title marc245
- A new map of Michigan with its canals, roads & distances
- Main Entry - Corporate Name marc110
- Thomas, Cowperthwait & Co.
- Added Entry - Personal Name marc700
- Mitchell, S. Augustus (Samuel Augustus), 1792-1868.
- Published marc260
- Philadelphia : Thomas, Cowperthwait & Co.,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : col. ; 34 x 27 cm
- Note marc500
- Washington prime meridian.
- "Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1850, by Thomas, Cowperthwait & Co., in the clerks Office of the District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania."
- Includes list of steam boat routes with distances.
- 30. in upper right margin.
- Inset: Western part of michigan [ca. 1:3,000,000]
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Michigan Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [ca. 1:2,000,000] (W 91°--W 82°/N 48°--N 41°).
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 2000000 W0910000 W0820000 N0480000 N0410000
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio