A new map of michigan with its canals, roads & distances
About this Item
- A new map of michigan with its canals, roads & distances
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Mitchell, S. Augustus (Samuel Augustus), 1792-1868. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n50036750 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n50036750
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Burroughs, H. N. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n88080394 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n88080394
- Philadelphia : S. Augustus Mitchell, 1846.
- 1 map : col., encapsulated in Mylar with barrier sheet ; 34 x 27 cm
- Washington prime meridian.
- "Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1846, by H.N. Burroughs, in the Clerks Office of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania."
- 29. in upper right margin.
- Inset: Western part of michigan [ca. 1:3,000,000]
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Michigan Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80046126 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80046126
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:2,000,000] (W 91°--W 82°/N 48°--N 41°).
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 2000000 W0910000 W0820000 N0480000 N0410000
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 6224 x 7576
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"A new map of michigan with its canals, roads & distances". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-002588717/39015091899271. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 07, 2023.