Johnson's Wisconsin and Michigan.
About this Item
- Johnson's Wisconsin and Michigan.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Johnson, A. J. (Alvin Jewett), 1827-1884. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n82243699 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n82243699
- [New York] : Johnson and Ward, [1864?].
- 1 map : color ; 41 x 55 cm
- Prime meridians: Washington and Greenwich.
- Copyright 1864 by A.J. Johnson.
- Decorative border.
- At upper left: 56.
- AT upper right: 57.
- On verso: "Historical and statistical view of the United States, 1860", listing counties with population figures for "white.", "free col." and "slave." for Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, and part of Idaho and Louisiana.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Wisconsin Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008117454
- Michigan Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80046126 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80046126
- Map Data
- Scale approximately 1:1,600,000; (W 93°15'00"--W 81°33'00"/N 47°46'00"--N 41°34'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 1600000 W0931500 W0813300 N0474600 N0413400
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 10808 x 7464
- File Size
- 8 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
- In public portfolios
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Johnson's Wisconsin and Michigan.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-002570820/39015091879992. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed January 30, 2023.