- Title marc245
- Johnson's Wisconsin and Michigan.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Johnson, A. J. (Alvin Jewett), 1827-1884.
- Published marc260
- [New York] : Johnson and Ward,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : color ; 41 x 55 cm
- Note marc500
- Prime meridians: Washington and Greenwich.
- Copyright 1864 by A.J. Johnson.
- Decorative border.
- At upper left: 56.
- AT upper right: 57.
- On verso: "Historical and statistical view of the United States, 1860", listing counties with population figures for "white.", "free col." and "slave." for Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, and part of Idaho and Louisiana.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Wisconsin Maps.
- Michigan Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale approximately 1:1,600,000; (W 93°15'00"--W 81°33'00"/N 47°46'00"--N 41°34'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 1600000 W0931500 W0813300 N0474600 N0413400
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio