About this Item
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- J.H. Colton & Co. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n83052525 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n83052525
- New York : J.H. Colton & Co., 1857, c1855.
- 1 map : col. ; 29 x 39 cm
- Shows area west to Missouri River.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridians: Greenwich, Washington.
- "Corrections furnished by N.H. Parker."
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Middle West Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85085029
- Minnesota Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79021675 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79021675
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:2,500,000] (W 103°--W 90°/N 49°--N 42°).
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 2500000 W1030000 W0900000 N0490000 N0420000
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 7304 x 5840
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Minnesota". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-002569129/39015095388545. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 06, 2023.