- Title marc245
- Map and profile of the Clinton and Kalamazoo Canal of two different routes across the bent of Clinton River at Frederick Macomb County Michigan Ludwik Wesolowski, engineer.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Wesolowski, Ludwik.
- Description marc300
- 1 map : ms. ; 49 x 74 cm.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term marc650
- Factories Michigan Maps.
- Canals Michigan Maps.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Clinton and Kalamazoo Canal (Mich.) Maps.
- Frederick (Mich.) Maps.
- Clinton River (Mich.) Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [1:2,376]. 3 chains to 1 in. Vertical scale [1:120]. 10 ft. to 1 in. (W 82°55'25"--W 82°54'28"/N 42°36'05"--N 42°35'39")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 2376 120 W0825525 W0825428 N0423605 N0423539
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio