Profile's [sic] of the different routes from Utica to Rochester of the Clinton and Kalamazoo Canal
About this Item
- Profile's [sic] of the different routes from Utica to Rochester of the Clinton and Kalamazoo Canal
- [ca. 1837?].
- 1 profile : ms. ; 49 x 105 cm.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Canals Michigan Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85019433
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Clinton and Kalamazoo Canal (Mich.) Maps.
- Map Data
- Scale [1:15,840]. 20 chains to 1 in. Vertical scale [1:480] 4 ft. to 1 in. (W 83°08'29"--W 83°01'31"/N 42°41'27"--N 42°36'36")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 15840 480 W0830829 W0830131 N0424127 N0423636
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 13968 x 4640
- File Size
- 8 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Profile's [sic] of the different routes from Utica to Rochester of the Clinton and Kalamazoo Canal". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-002479395/39015091881162. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed: June 27, 2022.
- Brief citatation
University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. UM Clark Library Maps. Accessed: June 27, 2022.