Shinsen meisho Tōkyō zenzu.
About this Item
- Shinsen meisho Tōkyō zenzu.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Inoguchi, Matsunosuke.
- Tōkyō-shi : Inoguchi Matsunosuke, Meiji 26 
- 1 map : col. ; 46 x 68 cm., folded in cover 18 x 13 cm.
- Cover title.
- Title on map: Shiku kaisei Tōkyō zenzu.
- Publication date on map: Meiji 25 
- In Japanese.
- Oriented with north to the right.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- 2 sheets joined
- Shows views of tourist attractions.
- Includes address chart by ward [ku] and district [gun], populations, and legend.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Tokyo (Japan) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79034998 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79034998
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:28,100] (E 139°42'--E 139°52'/N 35°47'--N 35°36').
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 28100 E1394200 E1395200 N0354700 N0353600
- Local note
- From the Mitsui Japanese Map Collection.
- Needs conservation on binding.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 4560 x 3856
- File Size
- 958 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Shinsen meisho Tōkyō zenzu.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-002457625/39015091920192_01. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 07, 2022.