The state of Florida compiled in the Bureau of Topographical Engineers, from the best authorities ; by J. Goldsborough Bruff ; D. McClelland, sc., 1846.
About this Item
- The state of Florida compiled in the Bureau of Topographical Engineers, from the best authorities ; by J. Goldsborough Bruff ; D. McClelland, sc., 1846.
- Item Description
- Sheet 2 of 2
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- United States. Army. Corps of Topographical Engineers. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79038411 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79038411
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough, 1804-1889. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/nr94038752 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|nr94038752
- McClelland, D. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n85188947 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n85188947
- [Washington? : The Bureau, 1846]
- 1 map ; 105 x 101 cm
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Insets: Key West -- Mouths of the Suwanee River and the Cedar Keys -- General map of part of Florida included between Cedar Keys and St. John's River.
- Map indicates townships.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Florida Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008115044
- Florida Administrative and political divisions Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79053995 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79053995
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:725,000] (W 87°00'--W 80°30'/N 31°00'--N 24°30')
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 725000 W0870000 W0803000 N0310000 N0243000
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 9560 x 18912
- File Size
- 17 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"The state of Florida compiled in the Bureau of Topographical Engineers, from the best authorities ; by J. Goldsborough Bruff ; D. McClelland, sc., 1846.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-001838564/39015091905110_02. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed June 02, 2023.