- Title marc245
- Asher & Adams' Wisconsin
- Published marc260
- [New York, N.Y. : Asher & Adams'],
- Description marc300
- 1 map : col. ; 55 x 40 cm
- Note marc500
- Washington and Greenwich prime meridians.
- "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1872 by Asher and Adams' in the office of the Librarian of congress."
- Shows parts of Minn. and Iowa and small parts of Mich.
- Shows railroad routes, cities and towns, water features, and political boundaries.
- Plate no. 71-72 in Asher and Adams' New Columbian railroad and pictorial album of American industry.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term marc650
- Railroads Wisconsin Maps.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Wisconsin Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [ca. 1:1,300,000] (W 94°45'--W 85°30'/N 47°00'--N 42°25')
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 1300000 W0944500 W0853000 N0470000 N0422500
- Scan Date scan_date
1631 images/descriptions are openly available.
This map is in the public domain. Please attribute access and use of this digitized map to the Stephen S. Clark Library, University of Michigan Library.
- Add to Portfolio