- Title marc245
- Kenosha harbor, Wisconsin and shewing the state of the channel between the U.S. piers and the bar from survey made, as above, between the 8th & the 12th of May 1857 / from survey made in December 1854 by assistant John R. Mayer, under the direction of Brevet Lieut. Col. J.D. Graham, Major, U.S. Top. Engineers. Superintending Engineer of Lake Michigan Works.
- Added Entry - Personal Name marc700
- Graham, J. D. (James Duncan), 1799-1865.
- Mayer, John R.
- Added Entry - Corporate Name marc710
- United States. Army. Corps of Topographical Engineers.
- Published marc260
- Chicago : Lith. of Ed. Mendel,c[1856?]
- Description marc300
- 1 map ; 65 x 92 cm
- Note marc500
- North oriented toward right.
- Depths shown by soundings and isolines.
- "This map is the same as Map G no. 30 which accompanied Lieut. Colonel J.D. Graham's annual report (no. 116) to the Chief Topographical Engineer, dated Chicago December 31st 1855 except that the soundings laid down between the U.S. piers and on the outer bar are from survey made in May 1857."
- "Map G. No. 53."
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term marc650
- Harbors Wisconsin Kenosha Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale 1:2,400. 200 ft. to one in. (W 87°492́4"--W 87°492́4"/N 42°350́6"--N 42°350́6")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 2400 W0874924 W0874924 N0423506 N0423506
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio