Map and manual of the city of Detroit : issued from the publishing house of Silas Farmer.
About this Item
- Map and manual of the city of Detroit : issued from the publishing house of Silas Farmer.
- Varying Form of Title
- Map title: Guide map of the city of Detroit
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- Silas Farmer & Co. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79138356 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79138356
- Detroit : Silas Farmer & Co., 
- 79 p. : ill. ; 16 cm. map
- "Entered according to act of Congress, in the year 1872, by Silas Farmer, in the office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington."
- "Tribune Print, Detroit".
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Detroit (Mich.) Guidebooks. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79045539 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79045539
- Detroit (Mich.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008114830
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:10,800] (W 83°05'38"-- W 83°00'48"/N 42°22'33"-- N 42°18'50").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 10800 W0830538 W0830048 N0422233 N0421850
- Local note
- Conservation job no. 2011.019.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 10632 x 8936
- File Size
- 7 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Map and manual of the city of Detroit : issued from the publishing house of Silas Farmer.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-001268723/39015091183536. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 12, 2022.