Tōkyō zenzu / Sagano Hikotarō.
About this Item
- Tōkyō zenzu / Sagano Hikotarō.
- Varying Form of Title
- 880-03 Cover title: Shinsen sankō Tōkyō-shi ku kaisei zenzu
- 880-04 Tōkyō-shi ku kaisei zenzu
- 880-05 Tōkyō zenzu
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- 880-01 Sagano, Hikotarō. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n88091520 http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n88091520 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n88091520
- Tōkyō : Sagano Hikotarō, Meiji 34 
- 1 map : color ; 67 x 102 cm, folded in cover 27 x 19 cm
- Oriented with north to the right.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Includes address chart, 3 insets, and legend.
- Shows views of tourist attractions.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Tokyo (Japan) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79034998 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79034998
- Japan Tokyo. fast (OCoLC)fst01204835 http://id.worldcat.org/fast/fst01204835
- Map Data
- Scale 1:20,000.
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 20000
- Local note
- From the Mitsui Japanese Map Collection.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 3936 x 5792
- File Size
- 1 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Tōkyō zenzu / Sagano Hikotarō.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-000906072/39015091920200_01. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 01, 2022.