Fukui-ken zenzu / Iwasa Shinzuo.
About this Item
- Fukui-ken zenzu / Iwasa Shinzuo.
- Varying Form of Title
- 880-03 Cover title: Fukui-ken zenzu : kan
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- 880-01 Iwasa, Shizuo.
- Echizen no Kuni Asuwa-gun : Sakai Yasubē, meiji15 
- 1 map : color ; 81 x 114 cm, folded in cover 24 x 16 cm
- Copperplate print.
- Oriented with north to the lower left.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Includes 9 insets and distance chart.
- Includes preface and legend.
- 880-06 Engraved by Kyōsendō.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Fukui-ken (Japan) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n81023219 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n81023219
- Japan Fukui-ken. fast (OCoLC)fst01212296 http://id.worldcat.org/fast/fst01212296
- Map Data
- Scale 1:120,000.
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 120000
- Local note
- MiU copy has worm holes.
- From the Mitsui Japanese Map Collection.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 19472 x 13824
- File Size
- 21 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Fukui-ken zenzu / Iwasa Shinzuo.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-000887832/39015091921315_01. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed: June 30, 2022.
- Brief citatation
University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. UM Clark Library Maps. Accessed: June 30, 2022.