A plat exhibiting the state of the surveys in the State of Florida with references
About this Item
- A plat exhibiting the state of the surveys in the State of Florida with references
- Added Entry - Corporate Name
- Florida. Office of the Surveyor General. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80163013 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80163013
- [Florida?] : Surveyor Generals Office, 1855.
- 1 map : mounted on cloth ; 61 x 67 cm
- Dated: Oct. 1855.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Florida Surveys Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79053995 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79053995
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:1,140,480]. 18 miles to 1 in. (W 87°30'--W 80°/N 31°--N 24°30')
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 1140480 W0873000 W0800000 N0310000 N0243000
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 11080 x 12136
- File Size
- 6 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"A plat exhibiting the state of the surveys in the State of Florida with references". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-000887421/39015091905177. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed: May 28, 2022.
- Brief citatation
University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. UM Clark Library Maps. Accessed: May 28, 2022.