- Title marc245
- Map of the states of Indiana, and Ohio, with part of Michigan Territory.
- Added Entry - Personal Name marc700
- Hinton, Isaac Taylor, 1799-1847.
- Added Entry - Corporate Name marc710
- Fenner Sears Co.
- Simpkin, Marshall and Co.
- Published marc260
- London : I.T. Hinton & Simpkin & Marshall,
- Description marc300
- 1 map ; 23 x 38 cm
- Note marc500
- Shows counties, roads, populated places, and water features.
- Washington and Greenwich prime meridians.
- Inset: "Plan of Cincinnati."
- Engraved and printed by Fenner Sears Co.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Ohio Maps.
- Indiana Maps.
- Michigan Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [ca. 1:2,225,000] (W 89°00'--W 79°00'/N 42°30'--N 37°50').
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 2225000 W0890000 W0790000 N0423000 N0375000
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio