Geological map of the United States compiled by C.H. Hitchcock and W.P. Blake.
About this Item
- Geological map of the United States compiled by C.H. Hitchcock and W.P. Blake.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Hitchcock, Charles H. (Charles Henry), 1836-1919. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n87810838 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n87810838
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Blake, William P. (William Phipps), 1826-1910. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n90620405 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n90620405
- [S.l. : s.n.], 1873.
- 1 map : col. ; 55 x 85 cm
- "Accompanying the report of Rossiter W. Raymond, United States Commissioner of Mining Statistics."
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Geology United States Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008117991
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:5,700,000] (W 125°00'--W 66°53'/N 49°00'--N 24°30')
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 5700000 W1250000 W0665300 N0490000 N0243000
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 14384 x 9616
- File Size
- 12 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Geological map of the United States compiled by C.H. Hitchcock and W.P. Blake.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-000861738/39015091195217. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed September 25, 2022.