- Title marc245
- Geological map of the United States compiled by C.H. Hitchcock and W.P. Blake.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Hitchcock, Charles H. (Charles Henry), 1836-1919.
- Added Entry - Personal Name marc700
- Blake, William P. (William Phipps), 1826-1910.
- Published marc260
- [Place of publication not identified] : [Publisher not identified],
- Description marc300
- 1 map : color ; 49 x 71 cm
- Note marc500
- "From sources mentioned in the text."
- "Lith. by J. Bien, N.Y."
- Pl. xii-Pl. xiv.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term marc650
- Geology United States Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [ca. 1:7,000,000] (W 125°00'--W 66°53'/N 49°00'--N 24°30')
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 5700000 W1250000 W0665300 N0490000 N0243000
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio