City of Ann Arbor, Washtenaw County, Michigan / surveyed & published by S. Pettibone.
About this Item
- City of Ann Arbor, Washtenaw County, Michigan / surveyed & published by S. Pettibone.
- Item Description
- Sheet 2
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Pettibone, S.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : S. Pettibone, 1870.
- 1 map : photostatic copy ; 102 x 82 cm. on 4 sheets 65 x 46 cm. or smaller.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Map shows six city wards, township sections, lot boundaries, buildings and other cultural features, and sections of land annexed by the city.
- Chronological list of additions provided.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Ann Arbor (Mich.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008114193
- Map Data
- Scale [ca.] 1:3,640 (W 83°45'37"--W 83°43'32"/N 42°17'50"--N 42°15'55")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 3640 W0834537 W0834332 N0421750 N0421555
- Local note
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 7552 x 10448
- File Size
- 10 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"City of Ann Arbor, Washtenaw County, Michigan / surveyed & published by S. Pettibone.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-000524468/39015091198187. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed March 31, 2023.