- Title marc245
- Washtenaw County by S. Pettibone.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Pettibone, S.
- Added Entry - Personal Name marc700
- Duval, Peter S., 1804 or 1805-1886.
- Published marc260
- [S.l.] : [s.n.],
- Description marc300
- 1 map : mounted on cloth ; 53 x 64 cm.
- Note marc500
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Greenwich and Washington prime meridians.
- Shows transportation routes, land features, and cultural features such as jails, flouring mills, saw mills, woolen factories, paper mills and furnaces.
- Township and range lines shown.
- 1840 population figures given.
- Includes profile of the Central Rail Road.
- "Lithd. by P.S. Duval, Philadelphia, 1843."
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Washtenaw County (Mich.) Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale ca. [1:73,000] (W 84°08'02"--W 83°32'21"/N 42°26'06"--N 42°04'17")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 73000 W0840802 W0833221 N0422606 N0420417
- Local note marc590
- Accession no. 4069.
1317 images/descriptions are openly available.
This map is in the public domain. Please attribute access and use of this digitized map to the Stephen S. Clark Library, University of Michigan Library.
- Add to Portfolio