Washtenaw County by S. Pettibone.
About this Item
- Washtenaw County by S. Pettibone.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Pettibone, S.
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Duval, Peter S., 1804 or 1805-1886. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n85145313 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n85145313
- [S.l.] : [s.n.], [1843?]
- 1 map : mounted on cloth ; 53 x 64 cm.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Greenwich and Washington prime meridians.
- Shows transportation routes, land features, and cultural features such as jails, flouring mills, saw mills, woolen factories, paper mills and furnaces.
- Township and range lines shown.
- 1840 population figures given.
- Includes profile of the Central Rail Road.
- "Lithd. by P.S. Duval, Philadelphia, 1843."
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Washtenaw County (Mich.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008117401
- Map Data
- Scale ca. [1:73,000] (W 84°08'02"--W 83°32'21"/N 42°26'06"--N 42°04'17")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 73000 W0840802 W0833221 N0422606 N0420417
- Local note
- Accession no. 4069.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 11080 x 12752
- File Size
- 13 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Washtenaw County by S. Pettibone.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-000082472/39015091184849. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed February 06, 2023.