- Title marc245
- Washtenaw County by S. Pettibone.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Pettibone, S.
- Added Entry - Personal Name marc700
- Duval, Peter S., 1804 or 1805-1886.
- Published marc260
- [S.l.] : [s.n.],
- Description marc300
- 1 map : mounted on cloth ; 53 x 64 cm.
- Note marc500
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Greenwich and Washington prime meridians.
- Shows transportation routes, land features, and cultural features such as jails, flouring mills, saw mills, woolen factories, paper mills and furnaces.
- Township and range lines shown.
- 1840 population figures given.
- Includes profile of the Central Rail Road.
- "Lithd. by P.S. Duval, Philadelphia, 1843."
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Washtenaw County (Mich.) Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale ca. [1:73,000] (W 84°08'02"--W 83°32'21"/N 42°26'06"--N 42°04'17")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 73000 W0840802 W0833221 N0422606 N0420417
- Local note marc590
- Accession no. 4069.
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio