- Title marc245
- Michigan territory / drawn by J. Finlayson ; Engrav'd by Young & Delleker.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Finlayson, J. (James)
- Added Entry - Corporate Name marc710
- Young & Delleker.
- Carey & Lea.
- Published marc260
- [Philadelphia : Carey & Lea,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : photocopy ; 36 x 26 cm., on sheet 45 x 57 cm.
- Note marc500
- Shows portions of Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Ontario.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Title in upper margin: Geographical, statistical, and historical map of Michigan Territory.
- Text in side panels.
- "No. 36."
- From A complete historical, chronological, and geographical American atlas ... / H.C. Carey and I. Lea, 1822.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Michigan Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [ca. 1:1,900,000] (W 88°46'00"--W 82°11'00"/N 47°30'00"--N 41°27'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 1900000 W0884600 W0821100 N0473000 N0412700
- Local note marc590
- Copy 1 positive photostat.
- Copy 2 negative photostat.
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio