The University of Michigan Golf Course / Pete Dye.
About this Item
- The University of Michigan Golf Course / Pete Dye.
- Item Description
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Dye, Pete http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n94046029 http://viaf.org/viaf/23827468 http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n94046029 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n94046029
- [Ann Arbor : s.n.], 1964.
- 1 map : photostat ; 49 x 44 cm
- Relief shown by contour lines. Contour interval 10 ft.
- Includes legend, table giving par and distance of each hole, and a list of general information.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Radrick Farms Golf Course (University of Michigan) Maps.
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:4,800.] Not 1"=200' (W 83°45'--W 83°45'/N 42°17'--N 42°17').
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 4800 W0834500 W0834500 N0421700 N0421700
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 7752 x 9016
- File Size
- 3 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"The University of Michigan Golf Course / Pete Dye.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-000082181/39015101105321_01. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed November 26, 2022.