Michigan Rand McNally & Co.
About this Item
- Michigan Rand McNally & Co.
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- Rand McNally and Company. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79150315 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79150315
- Chicago : McNally, c1888.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : col. ; 48 x 30 cm., sheets 28 x 35 cm.
- Washington and Greenwich prime meridians.
- Plates 142 and 143 from "Atlas of the world".
- "Rand McNally & Co.'s Business Atlas Map of Michigan."
- Insets: Northern portion of Michigan [ca. 1:2,000,000], Isle Royale.
- On verso: Wisconsin and Indiana, plates 141 and 144.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Michigan Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80046126 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80046126
- Indiana Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79022925 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79022925
- Wisconsin Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008117454
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:1,300,000] (W 90°25'00"--W 82°24'00"/N 48°17'00"--N 41°41'00")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 1300000 W0902500 W0822400 N0481700 N0414100
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 5632 x 4544
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Michigan Rand McNally & Co.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-000082055/39015091880172_01. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed January 27, 2023.