- Title marc245
- Map of the state of Michigan : giving the latest boundaries and names of counties, townships, locations of towns, railway stations, and railways / engraved and printed under the supervision of the Commissioner of Railroads of the state.
- Main Entry - Corporate Name marc110
- Michigan Railroad Commission.
- Added Entry - Personal Name marc700
- Whitman, Charles Rudolphus, b. 1847.
- Added Entry - Corporate Name marc710
- George F. Cram Company.
- Published marc260
- Chicago : George F. Cram,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : col. ; 88 x 82 cm., folded to 10 x 9 cm., in cover.
- Note marc500
- "Examined and approved, Chas. R. Whitman, Commissioner of Railroads".
- Manuscript notes on cover: "Scott Turner"--"Map of the state of Michigan 1892"--"E.B. Wood, Lansing, Michigan".
- Table lists state institutions, population, county seats, and state lands subject to purchase.
- Inset: Isle Royale.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term marc650
- Railroads Michigan Maps.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Michigan Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [1:760,000]. 12 miles to an in. (W 90°19'00"--W 81°59'00"/N 47°46'00"--N 41°09'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 760000 W0901900 W0815900 N0474600 N0410900
- Local note marc590
- Accession no. 70552.
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio