- Title marc245
- Map of the surveyed part of the territory of Michigan by O. Risdon.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Risdon, Orange, 1786-1876
- Added Entry - Corporate Name marc710
- Rawdon, Clark, and Co.
- Published marc260
- [Albany (N.Y.) : Risdon],
- Description marc300
- 1 map : col., mounted on paper ; 103 x 66 cm.
- Note marc500
- "Longitude west from Washington."
- Townships and range lines for surveyed areas indicated.
- "Engraved by Rawdon, Clark & Co., Albany."
- "Copy Right Secured."
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Michigan Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [1:253,440]. Four miles to an in. (W 84°21'00"--W 82°23'00"/N 43°52'00"--N 41°42'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 253440 W0842100 W0822300 N0435200 N0414200
- Local note marc590
- Presentation note in longhand in upper right.
- Encapsulated in mylar.
- Manuscript note attached to MiU copy detailing engraving and printing costs has been detached, mounted on paper, and encapsulated in mylar.
1317 images/descriptions are openly available.
This map is in the public domain. Please attribute access and use of this digitized map to the Stephen S. Clark Library, University of Michigan Library.
- Add to Portfolio