Map of the Central Park.
About this Item
- Map of the Central Park.
- [U.S. : s.n.], Apr. 20th, 1871.
- 1 map : col. ; 24 x 89 cm
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Oriented with North to upper right.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Central Park (New York, N.Y.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85021920
- New York (N.Y.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008116317
- Map Data
- Scale [1:4,800]. 1 in. = 400 ft. (E 73°59'05"--E 73°57'20"/N 40°48'30"--N 40°46'30").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 4800 E0735905 E0735720 N0404830 N0404630
- Local note
- Preservation treatment no. 86-24.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 15448 x 4048
- File Size
- 6 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Map of the Central Park.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-000081663/39015091186729. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed September 29, 2023.