- Title marc245
- Map of the Hindu Kush and the regions adjoining, to illustrate the journey of Benedict Goës compiled by H. Y.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Yule, Henry, Sir, 1820-1889.
- Added Entry - Personal Name marc700
- Goes, Benedict.
- Published marc260
- London : [Hakluyt Society,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : col. ; 32 x 50 cm
- Note marc500
- Shows "route of Goës."
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Lithographer Edward Weller.
- "Names used by Goës."
- Gives "obsolete names."
- Map "To face title of part II" of ["Cathay and the way thither ... by Henry Yule, c.b."].
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Hindu Kush Mountains (Afghanistan and Pakistan) Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [ca. 1:1,380,000] (E 67°--E 80°\N 40°--N 34°).
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 1380000 E0670000 E0800000 N0400000 N0340000
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio