The Eastern part of the Ancient Persian Empire by G. Long.
About this Item
- The Eastern part of the Ancient Persian Empire by G. Long.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Long, G. [George].
- Added Entry - Corporate Name
- Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge (Great Britain) http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n50074973 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n50074973
- J. & C. Walker (Firm) http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n50074860 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n50074860
- London (England) : Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge, 1831.
- 1 map : col. ; 30 x 36 cm
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Printed by Edward Stanford.
- "Engraved by J. & C. Walker".
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Iran Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008115491
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:7,000,000] (E 40°--E 61°/N 39°--N 23°).
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 7000000 E0400000 E0610000 N0390000 N0230000
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 7864 x 6536
- File Size
- 3 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"The Eastern part of the Ancient Persian Empire by G. Long.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-000081045/39015091916521. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed February 03, 2023.