Map of Michigan and Wisconsin for the eclectic geographies by Russell Hinman.
About this Item
- Map of Michigan and Wisconsin for the eclectic geographies by Russell Hinman.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Hinman, Russell, 1853-1912. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n95037568 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n95037568
- Buffalo, N.Y. : Matthews, Northrup, & Co., Sc., 1885.
- 1 map : col., mounted on cloth ; 27 x 45 cm
- Washington and Greenwich prime meridians.
- Shows major cities and towns.
- Shows counties in Michigan and Wisconsin.
- Inset maps: Map of Isle Royale Co., Mich. -- The vicinity of Milwaukee. -- The Vicinity of Detroit, Mich., and Detroit River.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Michigan Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80046126 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80046126
- Wisconsin Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008117454
- Map Data
- Scale 1:2,400,000. 38 square miles to an inch. (W 93°04'00"--W 79°32'00"/N 47°39'00"--N 41°30'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 2400000 W0930400 W0793200 N0473900 N0413000
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 8904 x 5456
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Map of Michigan and Wisconsin for the eclectic geographies by Russell Hinman.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-000081015/39015091880156. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed January 30, 2023.