- Title marc245
- Map of Michigan and Wisconsin for the eclectic geographies by Russell Hinman.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Hinman, Russell, 1853-1912.
- Published marc260
- Buffalo, N.Y. : Matthews, Northrup, & Co., Sc.,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : col., mounted on cloth ; 27 x 45 cm
- Note marc500
- Washington and Greenwich prime meridians.
- Shows major cities and towns.
- Shows counties in Michigan and Wisconsin.
- Inset maps: Map of Isle Royale Co., Mich. -- The vicinity of Milwaukee. -- The Vicinity of Detroit, Mich., and Detroit River.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Michigan Maps.
- Wisconsin Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale 1:2,400,000. 38 square miles to an inch. (W 93°04'00"--W 79°32'00"/N 47°39'00"--N 41°30'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 2400000 W0930400 W0793200 N0473900 N0413000
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio