- Title marc245
- Asher & Adams' Michigan.
- Published marc260
- [New York, N.Y. : Asher & Adams'],
- Description marc300
- 1 map : col. ; 55 x 38 cm.
- Note marc500
- Washington and Greenwich prime meridians.
- Inset map: "Northwestern portion of Michigan. Scale 20 miles to an inch."
- "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1872 by Asher and Adams' in the office of the Librarian of congress."
- Shows parts of Wisc. and Ill. and small parts of northern Ind. and Ohio.
- Shows railroad routes.
- Shows major cities and towns along rail lines.
- Plate no. 63-64 in Asher and Adams' New Columbian railroad and pictorial album of American industry.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term marc650
- Railroads Michigan Maps.
- Railroads Wisconsin Maps.
- Railroads Illinois Maps.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Michigan Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale approximately 1:1,300,000 (W 89°20'00"--W 82°17'00"/N 47°40'00"--N 41°30'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 1300000 W0892000 W0821700 N0474000 N0413000
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio