North America: parts of Wisconsin and Michigan sheet V.
About this Item
- North America: parts of Wisconsin and Michigan sheet V.
- Added Entry - Corporate Name
- Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge (Great Britain) http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n50074973 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n50074973
- London : Edward Stanford, [1864 or 1870]
- 1 map : color ; 30 x 37 cm
- Shows most of Wisconsin and Michigan, parts of Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio.
- Counties and cities are named.
- Shows railroads, roads, and water features.
- "Tanner, Smith" in lower left margin.
- J & C. Walker, sculpt.
- Sheet 116 from an atlas by the Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Michigan Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80046126 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80046126
- Wisconsin Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008117454
- Middle West Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85085029
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:1,750,000]. English miles 69.1 = 1 degree (W 91°45'--W 80°25'/N 46°20'--N 41°30')
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 1750000 W0914500 W0802500 N0462000 N0413000
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 7248 x 5712
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"North America: parts of Wisconsin and Michigan sheet V.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-000079623/39015091905284. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed February 08, 2023.