Library as Publisher: New Models of Scholarly Communication for a New EraSkip other details (including permanent urls, DOI, citation information)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Please contact email@example.com to use this work in a way not covered by the license. :
For more information, read Michigan Publishing's access and usage policy.
- Journal of Electronic Publishing (http://journalofelectronicpublishing.org)
- Journal of Librarianship and Scholarly Communications (http://jlsc-pub.org)
- Journal of Scholarly Publishing (http://www.utpjournals.press/loi/jsp)
- Learned Publishing (http://www.alpsp.org/Learned-Publishing)
Monographs and Reports
- Bonn, M., & Furlough, M. (Eds.). (2015). Getting the word out: Academic libraries as scholarly publishers. Chicago, IL: Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL).
- Brown, A. P. (2013). Library publishing toolkit. Geneseo, NY: IDS Project Press (SUNY Geneseo).
- Brown, L., Griffiths, R., Rascoff, M., & Guthrie, K. (2007). University publishing in a digital age. Journal of Electronic Publishing, 10(3). http://dx.doi.org/10.3998/3336451.0010.301
- Davis-Kahl, S., & M. Henley (Eds.). (2013). Common ground at the nexus of information literacy and scholarly communication. Chicago, IL: ACRL.
- Hahn, K. (2008). Research library publishing services: New options for university publishing. Washington, DC: Association of Research Libraries (ARL). Retrieved from http://www.arl.org/bm~doc/research-library-publishing-services.pdf