Reading in a Digital AgeSkip other details (including permanent urls, DOI, citation information)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to use this work in a way not covered by the license. :
For more information, read Michigan Publishing's access and usage policy.
Table of Contents
- Editor's Note
- Reading and Neuroplasticity
- Linear versus Tabular Reading
- Print Reading
- What the Research Tells Us
- What Do Readers Say?
- The Plateauing of E-book Sales
- Tilting the Balance to Print
- Conclusion: Building the “Bi-literate Brain”
- About the Author