Joe Grimm photographs: 1975-1976
Joe Grimm photographs
0.6 linear feet (in 2 boxes)
University of Michigan student photographer for the Michiganensian; photographs of images used in the yearbook.92777 Aa 2
The material is in English
Bentley Historical Library
1150 Beal Ave.Finding aid created by Michigan Historical Collections staff
Ann Arbor, MI
Home Page: http://www.bentley.umich.edu/
Access and Use
The collection was the gift of Joe Grimm (Donor no. 8023), April 1992.
The collection is open to research.
To protect fragile audiovisual recordings (such as audio cassettes, film reels, and VHS
tapes), the Bentley Historical Library has a policy of converting them to digital
formats by a professional vendor whenever a researcher requests access. For more
information, please see: http://bentley.umich.edu/research/duplication/.
Donor(s) have not transferred any applicable copyright to the Regents of the University of Michigan. Permission of donor required before reproducing a photograph. Patrons are responsible for determining the appropriate use or reuse of materials.
[item], folder, box, Joe Grimm photographs, Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan
During academic year 1975/76, Joe Grimm worked as a student photographer for the Michiganensian, the University of Michigan yearbook.
Collection Scope and Content Note
This is a collection of photographic contact sheets and negative strips taken by Joe Grimm The photographs have been arranged alphabetically by topic. Principal areas covered include student activities and events, notably athletic contests and musical and dramatic performances.
This collection is indexed under the following headings in the finding aid database and catalog of The Bentley Historical Library/University of Michigan. Researchers desiring additional information about related topics should search the catalog using these headings.
- Bars -- Michigan -- Ann Arbor.
- Classrooms -- Michigan -- Ann Arbor.
- Demonstrations -- Michigan -- Ann Arbor.
- Eating and drinking.
- Michigan daily.
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- Ann Arbor.
- Canham, Don.
- Ann Arbor Art Fairs (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- Cavender, George.
- University of Michigan -- Basketball.
- University of Michigan -- Campus.
- University of Michigan -- Dramatics.
- University of Michigan -- Football.
- University of Michigan -- Students -- Societies, etc.
- University of Michigan -- Law School.
- University of Michigan. Men's Glee Club.
- University of Michigan -- Students -- Political activity.
- University of Michigan -- Students -- Social life and customs -- 1971-1980.
- University of Michigan -- Wrestling.
- University of Michigan.
- Veterans Administration Hospital (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- WRCN (Radio station : Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- Warhol, Andy, 1928-1987.