A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning (University of Michigan) records
A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning.
92 linear feet, 2 oversize boxes, 1 flat file drawers, 343 GB (online), 1 archived websites
The A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning (TC; also referred to as Taubman College) was established in 1931 as the College of Architecture. However, courses in architecture have been offered at the University of Michigan since 1876, and a department of architecture, formed in 1913, preceded the creation of the college. Since its formation, TC has offered courses and programs in several areas, including landscape architecture, urban planning, urban design, real estate, and, of course, architecture. The record group includes dean's administrative files and correspondence, other administrator files, meeting minutes, department and program files, materials from the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB), lectures and other documentation on the Raoul Wallenberg lecture hosted by the college, and several photographs and negatives of the college and TC-related events.8782 Bimu C181;2
The materials are in English.
Bentley Historical Library
1150 Beal Ave.Finding aid prepared by: Bentley Historical Library Staff Kathy Steiner, December 2001 and May 2002 Christie Peterson, November 2005 Lisa Wright, January 2010 Devon Proudfoot, 2016 Last update: March 2017
Ann Arbor, MI
Home Page: http://www.bentley.umich.edu/