Law Library (University of Michigan) Records: 1859-2006 (bulk 1930-1995)
Law Library (University of Michigan) Records
University of Michigan. Law Library.
1859-2006 (Majority of material found within 1930-1995)
22 linear feet, 25 oversize items, 1 oversize folder
Portions located in offsite storage; prior notification required for access.
The Law Library was established as part of the University of Michigan Law School in 1859 and is currently maintained and administered as a part of the instructional and research operation of the Law School. The collection contains documentation related to administrative matters within the Law Library, including financial documentation, correspondence, director files, and documentation on the building expansion of the library. The collection also contains some of the material removed from the collections at the library, as well as documentation related to the Law School, which was also previously housed in the library collections.87236 Bimu C430 2
The materials are in English.
Bentley Historical Library
1150 Beal Ave.Finding aid prepared by: Michigan Historical Collections Staff
Ann Arbor, MI
Home Page: http://www.bentley.umich.edu/