James V. Campbell papers: 1830-1941
Access and Use
The bulk of the collection was donated between 1940 and 1943 by Mary Campbell Hays (daughter of Edward D. Campbell). Mrs. Hays donated the Valeria Campbell material on behalf of Mary C. D. Anderson (daughter of Samuel T. Douglass). (Both donors under donor no. 1319) A small addition was made in 1993 by Catharine L. Campbell (donor 8148). Another addition was received from the Macomb County Genealogy Group (donor no. 8785) in 2006.
The collection is open to research.
To protect fragile audiovisual recordings (such as audio cassettes, film reels, and VHS
tapes), the Bentley Historical Library has a policy of converting them to digital
formats by a professional vendor whenever a researcher requests access. For more
information, please see: http://bentley.umich.edu/research/duplication/.
Donor(s) have not transferred any applicable copyright to the Regents of the University of Michigan. Patrons are responsible for determining the appropriate use or reuse of materials.
[item], folder, box, James V. Campbell papers, Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan