Ann Arbor Women Artists records: 1951-2013
Ann Arbor Women Artists records
Ann Arbor Women Artists
7.5 linear feet
Portions located in offsite storage; prior notification required for access.
Formerly known as the Women Painters' Group and affiliated, 1951-1960, with the Ann Arbor Art Association and the Women's City Club. In 2002, the name of the organization was changed to Ann Arbor Women Artists. Historian's books containing yearbooks, newspaper clippings, membership lists, officer reports, and exhibition material.
8554 Bp 2
The material is in English
Bentley Historical Library
1150 Beal Ave.Finding aid created by Bentley Historical Library staff
Ann Arbor, MI
Home Page: http://www.bentley.umich.edu/