Media Resources Center (University of Michigan) films and videotapes: 1930s
Media Resources Center (University of Michigan) films and videotapes
University of Michigan. Media Resources Center.
2500 films and videotapes (approximate)
The television production studio and media services unit of the University of Michigan, commonly referred to as "Michigan Media." It was formed in 1978 through the merger of the university Television Center and the university Audio-Visual Education Center. The Television Center began producing educational programs for broadcast on commercial and public stations in 1950. The Audio-Visual Education Center produced films for the university and operated a film distribution library. The Media Resources Center closed in 1986. The collection consists of documentary type film and video and film and video of television programs produced by the Media Resources Center and its predecessors.
851831-f Bimu C473 2
The material is in English
Bentley Historical Library
1150 Beal Ave.Finding aid created by Greg Kinney, 1990 (with assistance of Doris Attaway)
Ann Arbor, MI
Home Page: http://www.bentley.umich.edu/